New tastings occur every month here at 3rd St. Stay in the loop! Masks are required while in the store and must be worn in between tastings.
Say hello to our staff
1. In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a surfer.
2. If I was a pasta shape, I would be a Orecchiette (small ear shaped pasta) because I have small
3. My favorite beverage is a margarita, just because they taste so darn good!
1.In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a professional race car driver.
2.What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team? That you’re not just joining a team of superstars, but you’re a part of a family, our family, and you will get back what you put in!
3.If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be a stripper.
1.The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to open your own mail and count your own money and write your own checks.
2.When I was 5, I was pretty sure I’d be a professional basketball player.
3.My favorite beverage is iced tea, just because I like it and it tastes good!
1. Cats or Dogs? Dogs, but only Ernie!
2. The most important thing I learned before high school was to work hard and try to be a good person to all.
3. When I was 5, I was pretty sure I’d be a professional football player, like my dad did, but I didn’t make it.......Oh well!
1. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would buy an island. And, you know, keep working at 3rd Street Beverage.
2. If I was a superhero, my superpower would be to make the world the happiest place!
3. My favorite beverage is Pepsi or Chardonnay. Duh.
1. In another life I think I was a very tall tree, deep in the forests of Oregon.
2. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would start a re-insurance business, headquartered in Bermuda.
3. The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to not ever quit!
My secret talent is; I am a trained singer and musician.
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Floating the Deschutes River with a beer!
What is one talent that you possess that blows people away? I can do a back flip!
Favorite Phrase: I say “right on” a lot.
I am obsessed with…. Cooking pork low and slow.
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Snowshoeing! I moved here from Florida, so it is a unique experience for me.
My secret talent is: My secret talent is nail artistry!
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? My favorite Central Oregon activity is kayaking the Deschutes!
Cats or Dogs? Cats! My cat Buster is my baby!
1. Favorite Childhood Book? Harry Potter
2. What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Hiking the trails or floating down the river
3. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
1. My secret talent is sleeping.
2. My favorite movie quote is, “Mmmmm that’s a tasty burger.”
3. Cats or Dogs? Dogs!
1. What is something very few people know about you? I eat peanuts with the shell on.
2. Cats or Dogs? I love all animals, but I don’t have a pet currently.
3. If I win the lottery tomorrow… I would pay off all of my bills and go traveling.
1. Favorite Phrase: “Help the other Fellow.”
2. What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Disc Golf!
3. What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars? Be yourself, enjoy your teammates, and no question is a stupid question.
1. My secret talent is; cartooning.
2. I’m obsessed with; Grateful Dead, Bob Dylan & Neil Young.
3. Favorite movie quote; “I’m half man and half dog! I’m my own best friend!” -John Candy, Spaceballs
Wine Countries Represented
3rd Street Beverage boasts one of the largest beverage stores in Oregon - that is, the largest in square footage, as well as selection.
Come see us!