New tastings occur every month here at 3rd St. Stay in the loop!
Our Television Ads
Say hello to our staff
1. In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a surfer.
2. If I was a pasta shape, I would be a Orecchiette (small ear shaped pasta) because I have small
3. My favorite beverage is a margarita, just because they taste so darn good!
1.The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to open your own mail and count your own money and write your own checks.
2.When I was 5, I was pretty sure I’d be a professional basketball player.
3.My favorite beverage is iced tea, just because I like it and it tastes good!
1. Cats or Dogs? Dogs, but only Ernie!
2. The most important thing I learned before high school was to work hard and try to be a good person to all.
3. When I was 5, I was pretty sure I’d be a professional football player, like my dad did, but I didn’t make it.......Oh well!
1. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would buy an island. And, you know, keep working at 3rd Street Beverage.
2. If I was a superhero, my superpower would be to make the world the happiest place!
3. My favorite beverage is Pepsi or Chardonnay. Duh.
1. In another life I think I was a very tall tree, deep in the forests of Oregon.
2. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would start a re-insurance business, headquartered in Bermuda.
3. The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to not ever quit!
My secret talent is; I am a trained singer and musician.
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Floating the Deschutes River with a beer!
What is one talent that you possess that blows people away? I can do a back flip!
Favorite Phrase: I say “right on” a lot.
I am obsessed with…. Cooking pork low and slow.
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Snowshoeing! I moved here from Florida, so it is a unique experience for me.
My secret talent is: My secret talent is nail artistry!
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? My favorite Central Oregon activity is kayaking the Deschutes!
Cats or Dogs? Cats! My cat Buster is my baby!
1. Favorite Phrase: Take it easy
2. What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Trail hiking
3. A most embarrassing moment? Being called to speak at a school assembly, unexpectedly.
2. If you had a super power what would it be?: To make people better drivers
3. Cats or Dogs: Dogs
Bio: I enjoy going to rock concerts, gardening, and I love dogs.
2. Favorite Childhood Book: Harry Potter or Brave Story
3. Cats or Dogs?: Cats I have Meg & Meow Meow Kitty
Bio: Hi my name is Reece: I’ve been in Bend since 2007. I like to play video games and watch movies. I am often accompanied by my old blind cat Meg. I also have a white cat named Meow Meow. I was born in Pennsylvania.
1. Favorite movie quote: May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
2. Cats or dogs?: Cats! I have 2
3. If I win the lottery: Dream, would like to rebuild my high school baseball field.
Secret Talent? I can knot and string pearls
Cats or Dogs? Dogs but I like kitties too, mostly
Favorite word? Cocktails!
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Kayaking on all the beautiful lakes and rivers.
Cats or Dogs? Both! I have 4 dogs & 2 cats
What is one talent you possess that blows people away? My baking skills
When I'm not working I enjoy seeing live music, partaking in the good food and libations Bend has to offer. OR I'm out seeking new hot springs while hiking & camping in this beautiful state.
I hope to make your experience coming into 3rd Street Beverage a memorable one. Cheers!
What is something very few people know about you? I was an EMT/firefighter in southern California.
Favorite movie quote? I'll be your Huckleberry --Tombstone
Cats or Dogs? My cat Mojo, he is really the Big Lebowski as a cat.
Wine Countries Represented
3rd Street Beverage boasts one of the largest beverage stores in Oregon - that is, the largest in square footage, as well as selection.
Come see us!