From the folks that know the basics of every spirit, every beer and every wine… we are the ones that know.
Say hello to our staff
In the warmer months you will see me toolin’ around town on my e-bike!
1. The best piece of advice I ever received was to never give up.
2. The most inspiring part of my job are the people, because they keep me smiling.
3. My favorite beverage is wine because it just tastes good!
When I am not at work you will most likely find me out exploring a trail or a park with my husband and our Golden Retriever, Cowboy.
1. The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is, the older you get, the faster it goes, so enjoy every second that goes by!
2. If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve puppies!
3. When I was 5, I was pretty sure I would be a horse trainer when I grew up.
1. In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a surfer.
2. If I was a pasta shape, I would be a Orecchiette (small ear shaped pasta) because I have small
3. My favorite beverage is a margarita, just because they taste so darn good!
1.In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a professional race car driver.
2.What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team? That you’re not just joining a team of superstars, but you’re a part of a family, our family, and you will get back what you put in!
3.If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be a stripper.
1.In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a pirate! Argh!
2.The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to have good tires on your rig!
3.My favorite word in the English language is “f*#k”!
1.The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is that in the end, all of existence will turn to dust, nothing matters, so you might as well try to have a good time.
2.My favorite word in the English language is “hella”.
3.The most important thing I learned before high school was that most people cope by projecting; don’t take anything personal.
1.The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to open your own mail and count your own money and write your own checks.
2.When I was 5, I was pretty sure I’d be a professional basketball player.
3.My favorite beverage is iced tea, just because I like it and it tastes good!
1. Cats or Dogs? Dogs, but only Ernie!
2. The most important thing I learned before high school was to work hard and try to be a good person to all.
3. When I was 5, I was pretty sure I’d be a professional football player, like my dad did, but I didn’t make it.......Oh well!
1. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would buy an island. And, you know, keep working at 3rd Street Beverage.
2. If I was a superhero, my superpower would be to make the world the happiest place!
3. My favorite beverage is Pepsi or Chardonnay. Duh.
1. In another life I think I was a very tall tree, deep in the forests of Oregon.
2. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would start a re-insurance business, headquartered in Bermuda.
3. The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to not ever quit!
3rd Street Beverage is one of the largest beverage stores in the state of Oregon! That is the largest in square footage as well as selection. Come see us!