From the folks that know the basics of every spirit, every beer and every wine… we are the ones that know.
Say hello to our staff
In the warmer months you will see me toolin’ around town on my e-bike!
1. The best piece of advice I ever received was to never give up.
2. The most inspiring part of my job are the people, because they keep me smiling.
3. My favorite beverage is wine because it just tastes good!
1. In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a surfer.
2. If I was a pasta shape, I would be a Orecchiette (small ear shaped pasta) because I have small
3. My favorite beverage is a margarita, just because they taste so darn good!
1.In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a professional race car driver.
2.What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team? That you’re not just joining a team of superstars, but you’re a part of a family, our family, and you will get back what you put in!
3.If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be a stripper.
1.The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to open your own mail and count your own money and write your own checks.
2.When I was 5, I was pretty sure I’d be a professional basketball player.
3.My favorite beverage is iced tea, just because I like it and it tastes good!
1. Cats or Dogs? Dogs, but only Ernie!
2. The most important thing I learned before high school was to work hard and try to be a good person to all.
3. When I was 5, I was pretty sure I’d be a professional football player, like my dad did, but I didn’t make it.......Oh well!
1. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would buy an island. And, you know, keep working at 3rd Street Beverage.
2. If I was a superhero, my superpower would be to make the world the happiest place!
3. My favorite beverage is Pepsi or Chardonnay. Duh.
1. In another life I think I was a very tall tree, deep in the forests of Oregon.
2. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would start a re-insurance business, headquartered in Bermuda.
3. The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to not ever quit!
My secret talent is: My secret talent is nail artistry!
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? My favorite Central Oregon activity is kayaking the Deschutes!
Cats or Dogs? Cats! My cat Buster is my baby!
My secret talent is; I am a trained singer and musician.
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Floating the Deschutes River with a beer!
What is one talent that you possess that blows people away? I can do a back flip!
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Whitewater rafting!
If you had a superpower, what would it be? Ability to see the future.
Cats or Dogs? Cats
If I win the lottery tomorrow… I would travel.
Something very few people know about me: I dropped an 18ft waterfall in a raft!
Biggest regret in life, so far? None!
Favorite Phrase: I say “right on” a lot.
I am obsessed with…. Cooking pork low and slow.
What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Snowshoeing! I moved here from Florida, so it is a unique experience for me.
1. Favorite Childhood Book? Harry Potter
2. What is your favorite Central Oregon activity? Hiking the trails or floating down the river
3. Cats or Dogs? Dogs
3rd Street Beverage boasts one of the largest beverage stores in Oregon - that is, the largest in square footage, as well as selection.
Come see us!