Memorial Day is just around the corner, which means it’s time to kick off a great summer with friends and family. These recipes are perfect for your next get together!
Blackberry Mint Julep
This is a new take on an old classic; sure to please even the pickiest of palates!
¼ c Bourbon
1 tbsp Chambord
1 ½ tbsp fresh lime juice
1 tbsp simple syrup
5 muddled blackberries
For Garnish: 6 mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker.
- Pour over crushed ice, garnish with a sprig of mint and a blackberry.
If you’re looking for something refreshing, fruity and a little sweet, this is the perfect cocktail!
3 tbsp Gin
1 ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 ½ tbsp sherry
1 tbsp simple syrup
For Garnish: halved strawberries, mint leaves
- Combine gin, lemon juice, sherry, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a rocks glass and garnish with mint leaves and strawberries.
This spicy number is sure to liven up any party!
3 tbsp Blanco Tequila
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp agave nectar
½ tbsp ginger juice
Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Combine everything but cayenne pepper and club soda in a shaker over ice.
- Strain over ice into a rocks glass.
- Top with club soda and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
This unique twist on a traditional spritz is a refreshing surprise.
2 tbsp Blanco Tequila
2 tbsp coconut water
½ tbsp Aperol
½ tbsp agave nectar
½ tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp club soda
3 tbsp prosecco
- Combine all ingredients except soda and prosecco in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain over ice.
- Top with soda and prosecco, then garnish with an orange peel.
A frozen drink is the perfect pair with a day in the sun.
1 c Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose
1 c dry rosé
¼ c lemon juice
¼ c simple syrup
For Garnish: Lemon peel and strawberry
- Combine all ingredients in a blender with one cup of ice.
- Pulse using the puree setting. Add more ice or a bit of water to change consistency.
- Pour into glass, garnish with a lemon peel or strawberry, and enjoy.
Adult Rootbeer Float
Who doesn’t want a little treat on a hot afternoon?
¼ c Jägermeister
½ c root beer
1 drop orange blossom water
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- Combine everything but the ice cream in a glass.
- Top with ice cream and serve.
This tropical treat is sure to bring the party.
3 tbsp white rum
2 tbsp blue curaçao
1 tbsp pineapple juice
2 tbsp coconut cream
For Garnish: 1 strawberry
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Pour into highball glass over crushed iced.
- Float heavy cream and add 1 sliced strawberry as garnish.
Come See Us
Pay our team of experts a visit at 3rd Street Beverage in Bend for any recommendations!