It’s warming up, which means more time spent outside with friends and family (and more time spent trying to cool down). Try one of our favorite frozen cocktail recipes to help keep the heat at bay!
This cocktail tastes just like your childhood (with an adult twist!)
2 oz Vodka
½ oz orange liqueur
4 oz orange juice
¾ cup vanilla ice cream
¼ cup orange sherbet
Chilled orange soda
For garnish: Fresh orange slices
- Freeze glasses for 15 minutes.
- Combine vodka, orange liqueur, orange juice, ice cream, sherbet and ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill chilled glasses 3/4 of the way.
- Top with orange soda.
- Garnish with orange slices.
This fruity twist on a classic will have you wanting more!
1 ½ oz vodka
1 oz coffee liqueur
1 frozen ripe banana
1 oz heavy Cream
1 oz cream of coconut
1 cup crushed ice
For garnish: A squeeze of chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass, Maraschino cherry
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Squeeze chocolate syrup around the inside of your glass, pour mixture in.
- Top with a Maraschino cherry.
Frozen Cucumber Lemonade
This refreshing cocktail will keep you cool all summer long!
8 oz vodka
2 oz fresh lemon juice
6 oz simple syrup (1/2 cup sugar + 1/2 cup water)
2 Tbsp (heaping) fresh mint, chopped
2 Tbsp (heaping) fresh cilantro, chopped
1 Tbsp lemon zest
1 cup cucumber, chopped
4-5 cups ice cubes
For garnish: lemon slices and mint sprigs
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint sprig.
Blackberry Slush Cocktail
This slushy is refreshing and a tad sweet; the perfect way to spice up a summer’s day!
12 oz. ginger ale
2 cups frozen blackberries
2 oz. mint simple syrup (recipe below)
3 oz. gin
5 mint leaves
For garnish: Additional mint leaves
Mint Simple Syrup
1 cup water
1 cup granulated sugar
1 sprig mint
Combine all ingredients in a pan over high heat, stirring until sugar has boiled. Bring to room temp and remove mint. Store in fridge.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, blend until slushy.
- Serve right away with a sprig of mint.
If wine is your usual go-to, try this for a refreshing twist!
12 oz wine , your choice of type and flavor
- Pour wine in ice cube trays.
- Freeze until firm (~4 hours).
- Remove wine cubes from tray and place in a blender.
- Pulse until wine cubes are crushed up and slushy consistency.
Come See Us
Come see us at 3rd Street Beverage in Bend, Oregon today for more recommendations, recipes and boozy knowledge today! Our team of alcohol experts are here to guide you on the best of the best in all things alcohol!