Spring 2022 has finally sprung, bringing in warmer weather, time with loved ones outdoors, and patio drinks. We’ve compiled some of our favorite cocktails perfect for the early bloom of spring–easy to enjoy inside, outside, or anywhere in between.
A wildly creative take on an Easter-themed candy cocktail, this is a gorgeous treat!
1 ½ oz Rosa tequila
1 ½ tbsp. lemon juice
1 ½ tbsp agave nectar
1 egg white
1 Peep of your favorite style and color for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake again.
- Strain the mixture into a sugar-rimmed glass.
- Garnish with your favorite color marshmallow Peep.
What’s Up, Doc?
This is a refreshing, unique cocktail that ties the vibrance of spring together in one lovely package.
2 oz vodka
3/4 oz carrot juice
1/2 oz lime juice
1/4 oz simple syrup
Carrot peel for garnish
- Combine vodka, carrot juice, lime juice, and simple syrup in a shaker over ice
- Strain into a highball glass and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with carrot peel.
This lovely, light twist on an old standard is sure to make any spring day even better!
1 ½ oz Amethyst Lavender gin
1/2 oz Cointreau
1/2 oz Monin Lavender syrup
Half a lemon, squeezed
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake.
- Pour into a pilsner glass then top with a splash of club soda.
Strawberry Basil Paloma
Not only is this cocktail incredibly refreshing, it screams “sunny spring day”!
2 oz Tequila Reposado
1 oz grapefruit juice
1/2 oz agave syrup
2 chopped strawberries
5 basil leaves
Smoked sea salt for rim
- Rim hi-ball glass with smoked sea salt.
- Combine all ingredients except soda in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake.
- Fine strain into a glass over ice and top with soda.
Mixed Berry Sangria
Blending the ingredients of this sangria elevates it to the next level, making it the perfect Easter celebration imbibement.
3 oz Drambuie
1 oz Triple sec
1 cup white wine (Chardonnay is suggested)
1 oz orange juice
1 oz fresh lime juice
1 oz honey
2 cups frozen berries
10 dashes of cherry bitters
Fresh berries and basil for garnish
- Put all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Garnish with a skewer of berries and basil.
A Party Punch to Remember
Bubbly and light, this cocktail is certain to take any spring day over the top.
1/4 oz Chambord
1/4 oz St Germain
2 dashes of Angostura bitters
Orange zest for garnish
- Combine chambord, St. Germain and bitters in champagne flute.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with orange zest.
Pay Us a Visit
If you’re looking for more spring drinking recommendations, the expert staff and 3rd Street Beverage have your back. Come see us and get our take on the best cocktails, beers, and wines to celebrate the springtime!